(Almost) so accurate it hurts.
Almost because (and this has been stated by J2M more than once), that Misha gets paid regardless if he’s in an episode or not. They literally pay him not to be in episodes.
(It’s a Hollywood thing, for a series regular like Misha, a holding fee. A series regular can’t really take any other significant work, in case the show needs him, so the show compensate them to make sure they can use the actor when they want. Even if the contract says “We’re only gonna use you in half the episodes” they’re still gonna pay them for the other half, to ensure their availability. Holding fees are the same as session fees, as I understand the SAG regulations.
This was even more true last season, where Misha was contracted for 14 eps, but they only used him in 11. Even if he didn’t get a holding fee [which I think would be in violation of SAG regulations] they would still have had to pay him for those three episodes they didn’t use him.
Just remember this every time Misha is not in an episode. It has nothing to do with money/budget. They just don’t want to use him. I think we know why.)
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun then sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
Calling it now Chef Ramsey is going to be the 12th Doctor
“get in the fucking tardis GOD”
“this planet is disgusting; bland, wet. it’s embarrassing”
doctor, where are we?
“in the shit.”
I’m okay with this
When facing a Dalek
“that’s not how you fucking use a whisk”
“that’s not how you fucking use a whisk”
i love it when TV shows make references to other TV shows
now we just need a show that references Supernatural
You mean like
it’s impossible to be sad if you replace all the vowels in your fav character’s name with o’s
why test on animals when there are prisons full of rapists
because the prisons aren’t actually full of rapists
the rapists run free and the prisons are full of people charged with weed possession
this post is such a huge bummer its incredible
THAT’S NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING AT ALL
what is this magic?!
This magic is a Turkish technique called Ebru. It uses dyes, paints, or pigments to draw on water, the finished image is then transferred to paper or fabric by laying it over the image.
Also, watch more here. And credit the artist: Garip Ay
This is also how one makes those marbled endsheets for books!
This will help you play.
Donut store explains social media
Tumblr - here’s a picture of a donut, reblogged with a gif that somehow pertains to supernatural
Oh my god.
I ACCIDENTALLY PRINTED A VERY TINY VERSION OF MY ASSIGNMENT & IM GONNA HAND IT IN AS A JOKE
update on this post; my prof laughed so hard she cried and she’s going to show it to all of her teacher friends omg
tis the season
10 Bleps That Prove a Cat is Cutest When Its Tongue is Out
The Blep: An adorable phenomenon that involves the protrusion of a cat’s cute pink tongue, often due to forgetfulness.
Here we observe the blep in its many beautiful manifestations. [distractify]